Saturday 28 April 2012

Oops

Seems I can't keep up with this blog! Last entry on January 1st, now it's May in like, 2 days... wtf...

It's going to be a brief update and I'll try to get back to regular blogging now that I have my life back, sort of! Since I last wrote, I've changed jobs to a less demanding role at an international kindergarten/day care so I get the same class every day and there's a nice set routine and I get to finish at be home at least an hour earlier than the last job which is awesome ^^ I'm still seeing the same boyfriend.. he just seems to get more and more wonderful! Today is our 6 month mark, and in two months he is coming with me to England when I am home for my friends wedding so we are both super excited.. I just can't believe in two months I will be seeing my family and my friends etc for the first time in over a year! The apartment has really come together too; I was able to buy furniture for it and it's so cosy and nice! Seeing as boyfriend spends a lot of his time here too, it's like we are almost living together and it has little bits of both of us in the things on the wall, or things lying around!
Seeing as it's been so long, I'm going to just leave you with a massive wall of photos from the past few months, all heavily Instagrammed ^^